About the Role
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for product leaders who can help us accelerate growth.
About the Role
DoorDash Product Management Leaders work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, analytics and researchers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Management Leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company and value moving quickly.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead a team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products that drive growth
- Develop deep understanding of problem, identify and initiate opportunities for new projects or focus areas, and build teams to perfectly execute the strategy
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand DoorDash’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and ensure org is effective, healthy and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or Growth
- 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering, design and user research teams
- Data-driven decision making
- Critical thinking/analytical leadership experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics or related quantitative field
- Experience in a consumer focused technology company
- Experience leading hyper growth products or marketplaces
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.