About the Team
At DoorDash, people are our most important asset. The People Technology Team helps to deliver and facilitate strategic technology projects within the People Team to help DoorDash make the most of their people. We have recently completed our initial Workday implementation, and are looking to build the team to accelerate the advancement of the platform. We’re looking for specialists to help us scale DoorDash’s enormous growth. Come help shape a best in class People Technology team at DoorDash.
About the Role
DoorDash HR is looking for a Workday Support Analyst: Human Capital Management (HCM) to partner directly with our customers and internal teams to resolve complex issues and customer requests through post-production and troubleshooting support efforts. The analyst also works under the guidance of our Workday Product Leads supporting configuration, testing, documentation and change requests in support of customer initiatives. You will work cross-functionally to achieve business goals in supporting, configuring, and enabling Workday at DoorDash. As a Workday Support Analyst, you will deliver solutions to support business goals, and assist in the implementation of new modules within Workday.
This role will report to the Sr. Manager, People Technology
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Play an integral role in the configuration, support, and success of Workday at DoorDash as we grow our existing businesses and enter new verticals, and additional countries
- Uncover underlying issues or business problems and turn those issues into solutions within Workday
- Identify, prioritize, and implement best practices from a solutions perspective for Workday based on gathered requirements
- Support system troubleshooting, configuration, testing, and deployment of assigned applications to meet requirements, timelines, and execution standards
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ascertain and maintain the best possible configuration solution
- Provide production support to ensure superior operational response
- Facilitating requests for data and analytics via creation of custom reports and dashboards
- Rigorously document system requirements and configuration to build operational excellence
- Ensure data integrity by understanding and identifying opportunities to improve, working closely with cross-functional teams
- Train end-users and peers on new processes and functionality as needed
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 2+ years of work experience in HRIS configuration/trouble-shooting, and 3+ years of experience directly supporting Workday HRIS
- You are passionate about data and ensuring we use that information to manage joiners, changers, and leavers with deep attention to the employee, manager, and HR experience
- You have experience in Core HCM, but also in one or more Workday modules including but not limited to Advanced Compensation, Talent, Succession Planning, Performance, Learning, Time Tracking, Absence Management, and Payroll
- You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, continually changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- You have a “People First” mentality with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using data and creating configuration solutions based on that data
- You have a BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields, or equivalent work experience
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall wellbeing by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.