About the Team
On the Inside Sales team, our mission is to promote growth in local economies by building connections with businesses across the nation and promoting the DoorDash platform.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Bilingual (Mandarin & English) Account Executive in Montreal, Quebec to bring the best local and regional small and mid-size merchants on to DoorDash’s platform. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you’ll be focused on leading the sales cycle and closing partnerships with prospective merchants in the Canadian market while promoting the DoorDash brand.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Help transform the way restaurants monetize through our on-demand delivery service
- Create a great first impression with merchants and build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Lead the full sales cycle to attain new business from small to midsize merchants
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects
- Make a high volume of calls and emails to prospects daily
We're excited about you because…
- You have fluent proficiency in Mandarin and English (speaking and writing)
- You have 2+ years of experience in a high volume sales environment with working knowledge of the Canadian market
- You have experience in SMB business to business sales
- You have managed a full sales cycle and have been in a closing or lead generation sales role
- You have experience being top 20 on your sales team
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and technology
- You have a dynamic personality with a customer-focused mindset
- You are creative, persistent and passionate about sales
- You can transform to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- You are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment
- You enjoy being in a environment that values collaboration
- You are experienced with Salesforce and Google Suite
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.