DoorDash is looking for a Manager to drive business decisions and strategic initiatives across the Enterprise team.
Our Enterprise Partnership team is responsible for the acquisition, strategic vision, account management and development of our largest revenue driving partnerships. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. In this role, you will work across the sales, account management, and enablement arms of the team to build scalable solutions that help accelerate growth and set the strategy for our Enterprise business while simultaneously ensuring that centralized initiatives and new product builds are best-in-class and fit the needs of Enterprise merchants.
DoorDash is in need of an experienced operator and leader to continue building the strategy arm of the Enterprise team. This will include partnering cross functionally with finance, deal teams, marketing, legal, product and our senior leadership team to identify revenue growth opportunities, craft and manage to aggregate performance metrics, analyze the trade-offs and execute solutions across the Enterprise organization. The position will require thorough prioritization and data-driven decision-making to ensure the team is working towards the right goals and has the tools, processes and strategy required to achieve them. In this role you’ll have the rare opportunity to define and lead some of the most impactful initiatives we undertake as a company.
What You'll Do
- Own, develop and refine the processes and strategy for DoorDash’s largest global partners
- Build and manage team of high performers as well as cross-functional projects with our sales, partner management, operations, product, engineering, business operations and finance teams to solve challenging business problems at scale
- Be responsible for developing the strategy and execution for this business line
- Engage with DoorDash’s leadership team and internal stakeholders to get buy-in on your proposed strategies
- Partner by working across internal teams (including product, finance, legal, marketing, account management, and analytics) to optimize go-to-market strategies, execute and analyze results to inform next steps
- Drive strategic decision making in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Analyze the economics, value, and opportunity costs of strategic initiatives and their impact to growth, revenue and business objectives
- Optimize forecasting and reporting tools, processes and methodologies to continuously improve, automate and scale
- Entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You are a self-motivated, rapid learner always looking for ways to innovate and improve and want to share the vision and direction of the company
- Gritty – You are similarly comfortable setting big picture strategy as you are rolling up your sleeves
- Analytical -- You are a data-driven, analytical thinker that takes a process-oriented approach to solving problems and prioritization
- Relationship-builder – You are able to understand the perspective and goals of multiple stakeholders at all levels across a variety of job functions and can triangulate to find resolution
- Problem solver – You are a results-oriented thinker, able to use ‘first principles’ to solve challenging business problems at their root level and can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Leader -- You are comfortable managing and leading teams in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- 6+ years of work experience in business operations, management consulting, strategic finance, investment banking, or other quantitative role at a high-growth technology startup or well-established company
- Proven track record of leading revenue-driving initiatives and teams, working cross-functionally, and succeeding in a team environment
- Ability to project manage across multiple workstreams and influence cross-functional partners at all levels within an organization
- Basic SQL proficiency (or willingness to learn). Able to manipulate large data sets, uncover hidden insights in our data, and meaningfully improve our understanding of our business through this process
- Excellent analytical abilities and comfort with P&L mechanics/ROI analyses
- Strong written/verbal communications and presentation skills
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall wellbeing by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection