About the Team
The Real Estate and Construction Management team is an essential part of the DoorDash Workplace team. We manage the first phase in delivering excellent office and industrial space to support the diverse and growing DoorDash needs. We build offices that are inclusive, inspirational, functional, and industrial spaces that are efficient. We want to remove any friction in the physical space that prevents our employees from doing the very best work of their careers.
You'll be an important part of a team that helps prepare DoorDash for where it is going, and enables the continued growth of our platform.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Real Estate Portfolio Administrator to report to the Senior Manager of Real Estate. You will support the scaling of our diverse real estate portfolio, as we expand to support our business. You will ensure compliance in 842 lease reporting, approving lease abstractions, assist with portfolio planning, and other ongoing portfolio management activities.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work with the Head of Real Estate and Construction in the management of our growing global portfolio, including tracking important dates and strategic planning for real estate.
- Review lease abstractions to ensure 100% accuracy in our lease database and administration system.
- Partner with our Construction Management team to ensure recovery of all outstanding TIA.
- Work with Accounting to ensure full sox and FASB 842 compliance.
- Work with Landlords and our Transaction Management teams on assorted post-lease documentation including commencement date agreements, estoppels, and SNDAs.
We're excited about you because…
- Value our One Team, One Fight mentality by partnering to work on our common goals.
- Work to be 1% Better Everyday with your openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Choose Optimism and Have a Plan, whether it's a big project or impromptu task, you are happy to contribute in a helpful way.
- Have an understanding of lease agreements, terminology, lease accounting principles.
- Have 3+ years of experience managing a global real estate portfolio.
- Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also aim to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.