About the role
As a Supervisor on our Marketplace Operations Team, you will oversee a team of trained support staff. This role appeals to you because you're a leader, operator, and problem solver. You’ll be responsible for managing the day to day operations with an expanding company while maintaining and improving on bold quality and speed metrics for your team.
NOTE: This role is located in Tempe, AZ and will require the ability to flex to off hour shifts such as mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday 12:00PM-8:30AM (Overnight)
Wednesday- Sunday 12:30PM-9:00PM
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead a team of motivated individuals who are focused on customer success
- Improve our internal tools, and offshore agents to provide high-quality support
- Establish and manage your team to individual and team goals and objectives
- Coordinate daily workflow within the team and adjust resources to meet service level agreements with the business
- Create, distribute, and present impactful and reporting on performance
We’re excited about you because…
- You are a leader with a strong desire and natural ability to motivate a team, set and achieve targets, and manage career growth and team performance
- You increase results, and are constantly evaluating how and whether your team’s activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You are an operator, you translate analysis to actions quickly, to test your hypotheses and use ‘first principles’ to solve challenging business problems at their root level
- You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to better your work product
- You are comfortable making tough decisions that balance the trade-off between quality and quantity
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have 2+ year or more of people management or team lead experience
- You have a mind and talent for process improvement
- You have experience in pulling data and using data to influence your decisions
- You have knowledge of Salesforce, Chartio, and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)/Google Sheets (preferred)
- You have experience in the tech, restaurant, or logistics industries (preferred)
- You have familiarity with working with large, diverse customer support, operations, and sales organizations (preferred)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.