About the Team
Our team manages and operates DoorDash's large and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience as reliably as possible…..at scale.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Head of Workforce Management to lead our planning, RTA, and WFM Data teams and scale our operations to meet the rapid growth of our international last-mile logistics platform. This person will help reimagine how we grow and staff to support our most important Consumers, Dashers, and Merchants. You will be the intersection of strategic planning and efficiency.
You will report to DoorDash's Head of Global Support Operations, and will be based in one of DoorDash's core offices with the option to return to offices as they reopen regionally.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead the in-house and BPO planning and RTA teams, guiding them to be the most efficient and innovative WFM team in the world
- You will guide the team to constantly meet SLAs on an interval level
- Use WFM seat in the table to become a strategic and tactical partner for business decision making
- Partner with support and organization-level leadership to guide priority projects
- Growth and develop managers, senior associates and associates in our team
- Develop a WFM Data Ops team who help us unlock the next level of efficiencies on how staff and protect SLAs on a daily basis
We're excited about you because...
- At your core, you're a problem solver, able to solve new problems with new solutions
- You stay oriented to the goal you're trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You are a talented business leader with a track record of meeting goals, and success in cross-functional projects
- You don't mind digging into details and operating at the lowest level of detail
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, outstanding customer experience
- You have 8+ years of professional leadership experience, building out highly analytical teams.
- You have 5+ years of experience forecasting for customer demand or within workforce planning.
- Proficient in SQL (nice to have)
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also work to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.