About the Team
The Partner Integrations team is dedicated to our Merchants success, as they are at the core of our marketplace and we need to deliver them the best in class experience from onboarding to growth. As DoorDash expands both in scale and breadth of integrated delivery offerings, our technical aptitude must grow with it.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for an Integrations Senior Specialist who will manage and optimize integrations with our top New Verticals partners, representing our expansion outside of Restaurants. Externally, you’ll serve as the Technical Account Manager representing Integrations at DoorDash. Internally, you’ll strategize with our cross-functional DoorDash teams to build & operate world class integrations. You will report into an Integrations Manager on our Partner Integrations team. This team is a part of DoorDash’s Merchant Strategy & Operations organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own the success of our integrations by driving initiatives across technical teams, vendors, and internal business stakeholders
- Partner with product and engineering to discover & drive opportunities for operational improvement that come from data analysis and merchant insights
- Identify, resolve, and escalate day-to-day integration-related blockers
- Serve as the voice of DoorDash in managing external relationships with our integration partners, leading implementation and process improvement
- You’ll help define the systems integrations roadmap in collaboration with other product and operations owners
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re a problem solver - You like being presented with difficult problems, getting into the weeds to triage for root cause, & coming up with a plan
- You’re a relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions, both internally & externally
- You are analytical – You enjoy digging into data sets, interpreting and synthesizing findings into business insights that drive product decisions
- You are detail-oriented – You are process driven & highly organized, with a passion for capturing all details in a way that is understandable to both business and tech
- You’re a project manager - You have strong project & program management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage numerous engagements at once
- 4+ years of experience translating technical concepts to business solutions. POS implementation experience is a plus
- Hands-on working SQL experience to analyze complex problems and troubleshoot issues independently
- Strong technical knowledge of integrations, APIs and, webhooks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in project and/or program management
- Proven success working in cross-functional engineering and operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.