About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business in Japan! This is an exciting opportunity to create something great together and be a part of a global startup changing how local economies grow. We’re looking for people with deep market knowledge who are inspired to bring their vision, passion and skills to enable us to best serve our merchants, Dashers and consumers. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies.
About the Role
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will lead negotiations across our entire product suite with the company's largest partners.
You are a highly effective business development professional, capable of engaging in business level and P&L focused conversations with C-level executives at publicly traded companies. You are an analytical thinker who enjoys diving into financial models and mapping out P&L implications of potential deal structures. You can lead a complex, multi-party sales process in a highly consultative manner. You naturally gravitate toward using data and insights to change viewpoints on the client-side.
Finally, you enjoy building -- you like to experiment with new things to further develop our sales process in ways that we may not have explored before.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own, develop and refine the process to successfully close negotiations and new partnerships across our suite of products that have a significant impact on the company’s bottom line
- Developing the strategy and execution for engaging our largest partners to grow their business on DoorDash
- Manage the deal process with internal stakeholders to get buy-in on your proposed partnerships
- Model, present and defend P&L implications for various deal structures for the partner
We’re excited about you because…
- 5+ years of business development experience and sales experience, preferably a mix of startup and larger enterprise roles
- Experience with C-level partnership negotiations
- Ability to lead analysis-driven negotiation processes
- Proven closing skills
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, including comfort with basic modelling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.