About the Team
DoorDash is looking for a Senior Associate to join the Mx team to help scope, pilot and scale the next generation of DoorDash's merchant products and services. You'll work cross-functionally with our sales, partner management, operations, product, engineering and analytics teams to help build and execute on strategies that introduce new products and services that will create additional value for our existing partners by helping them grow their top-line and operate more efficiently.
On the Merchant Strategy & Operations team, our mission is to have best-in class restaurant selection, build cutting edge services for our merchants to grow their business, and help our partners operate efficiently on the platform. We act as the conduit between our sales and product teams by building effective go-to-market strategies for product initiatives and features, while influencing the product roadmap based on the needs of our partners.
About the Role
As a new Merchant Selection Senior Associate, you'll be part of the team that focuses on our Merchant targeting efforts across the globe, deciding how to point our sales channels (300+ person sales team, marketing dollars etc) towards the best merchants, with the goal of driving as much growth as possible to our P&L.
You will evolve our merchant targeting engine by collaborating cross-functionally to build the foundation for our new ideas to grow, as well as experiment & collect insights to inform future bets. This role is your chance to wear many different hats on a regular basis from product, analytics, sales, marketing and more.
We're looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build – Be responsible for managing and launching new bets at DoorDash
- Strategize – Set the strategy for adoption at the product level, including which merchants segments to target and how to effectively promote engagement
- Implement – Launch new product plans to help our partners grow and operate more efficiently
- Analyze - Build models to establish product success, new product Measurements, and support our cross-functional teams
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgement to complete tests on everything from adoption to optimization
- Influence – Work cross-functionally with our Merchant Product, Engineering, Operations and Sales teams to land key initiatives
We're excited about you because…
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Relentless – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking / management consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel skills; SQL knowledge strongly preferred
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.