DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
About the Team
Inside Post Sale is an organization motivated to ensure the retention, satisfaction and growth of our SMB Partner base. We're a team composed of sales, account management, onboarding and solutions professionals predominantly located in the Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a challenge, appreciate a strong culture that values collaboration and are motivated to put our Partners first, apply!
About the Role
As a Success leader of our Inside Post Sale team, you will oversee a group of 8-10 Success Managers that work with our most valuable businesses. You will have oversight over the performance and development of a core segment of DoorDash's business. You will provide guidance for a team pursuing both retention and account management goals.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead - Oversee a group of Account Managers delivering customer retention and engagement
- Coach - Provide daily mentorship and guidance to support your team, ensuring personal development and team goals are met
- Experiment - Develop and implement new retention strategies and processes to help increase the team's effectiveness
- Collaborate - Work with cross-functional partners to ensure our products and processes help our merchants to be successful, lead additional cross- functional projects
- Analyze - View insights to make informed recommendations to our strategy and operations team
- Build - Interview, hire, and train qualified candidates in the Phoenix area to help grow this growing team
We're excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of inside sales experience in Success Management capacity preferred
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of account management professionals
- You can absorb new concepts across multiple disciplines quickly and effectively
- You are comfortable working in a scaling environment and adapt quickly
- You are down to earth and easy-going. You don't take yourself too seriously and know how to "be real".
- You have excellent performance management skills
- You have experience leading cross-functional projects
Nice to haves...
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Excel and Google Suite products
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.