Recruiter, DashCorps Services, Inc.
About DashCorps Services
DashCorps Services, a DoorDash company, is a logistics company that powers deliveries to consumers from DashMart stores in 15 minutes or less. DashMart is a new type of retail store that offers grocery items, household essentials, and local restaurant favorites delivered to customers' doorsteps. DashMart stores are owned, operated, and curated by DoorDash.
About the Team
The DashCorps Services Recruiting Team is focused on helping to build team culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable us to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
Our focus areas are:
- RECRUITING STRATEGY--We partner with hiring teams to design recruiting strategies & processes to consistently attract and hire amazing people at scale.
- BUILDING RECRUITING CAPABILITIES--We develop and build capabilities in our people to be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams
- CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE--We manage the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorable personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
- QUALITY OF HIRE--We are a true partner in hiring; it's our job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best talent!
About the Role
We are looking for a Recruiter to help us scale up one of our new business verticals known internally as DashCorps Services. This role is responsible for hiring our Operations Managers who lead our Fleet team. A passion for quality , sourcing, and process improvement is the type of SME we need to scale this part of our business.
This is a unique opportunity to build hiring processes from scratch, partner closely with the business to create proactive sourcing strategies, and act as a thought partner to our business leaders to help them grow their teams in a thoughtful, strategic way.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Act as a recruiting consultant to business partners on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry/market trends to provide regular hiring updates and reporting to functional Business leaders.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS.
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships.
- Be the face of DashCorps Services to our amazing candidates!
We're excited about you because...
- You have full-cycle Recruiting experience, proven ability to support multiple corporate business functions a plus
- Previous experience supporting and scaling operations for a company and/or warehouse or management hiring strongly preferred
- You’re metrics-driven - you use data to help guide your decisions
- You’re an owner - motivated and quick to take ownership of your work
- You’re growth-minded - eager to expand your skills and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- You’re creative in your approach to recruiting--you’re not afraid to use non-traditional methods of recruiting talent and love the hunt for the right person
- You’re humble and self-aware--you’re able to talk about things that didn't go well and see growth as the ability to learn from mistakes.
- You place great importance on candidate experience both for candidates and hiring managers demonstrating skills with follow-through, response time, providing feedback, etc
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.