Strategic Partner Manager - Premium Local Merchants
Our close partnerships with exceptional, local restaurants are a core differentiator for DoorDash and Caviar. We’re looking for a talented, savvy relationship builders who are passionate about restaurants to join us in this high-impact account management and business development role
As a Strategic Partner Manager for Premium Local Merchants, you will build and define relationships with the best local restaurants to enhance their experience with DoorDash and grow their business on our suite of products. You'll focus on growth efforts, including account management, restaurant location expansion, menu optimization, operational troubleshooting, marketing opportunities and more. You’ll renegotiate contracts and work with our top partners on sales-like initiatives. You’ll be an agile, self-starter that can take on various merchant-facing initiatives. You’ll push on scalable solutions and always make data-driven decisions.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Drive core business results by actively growing DoorDash existing, premium local partners
- Build strong relationships through proactive engagement and account management, serving as a primary point-of-contact for business owners
- Strategically optimize all aspects of our partners’ experience and performance across DoorDash’s suit of products
- Help facilitate merchant-facing special initiatives that drive value to the overall DoorDash enterprise
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly business goals
- Collaborate closely with Business, Product, Operations, Support and Marketing teams to analyze and solve partner needs, communicate best practices, and inform our business and product roadmap
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a results-driven sales, account management, or business development role
- World-class people, sales, and trust-based skills
- A deep love of amazing food, restaurants, and the desire to consistently provide an exceptional experience to stakeholders and customers, both internally and externally
- A proven ability to get things done, manage your time and prioritize for impact
- Strong communication skills including active listening and the ability to influence others, as well as the ability to consistently keep colleagues, team members and other key stakeholders aligned
- Familiarity with data tools like excel or Google Sheets
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.