Junior Salesforce Analyst - Entry Level
At DoorDash, we're redefining the future of on-demand delivery. The Business Applications team executes major initiatives to drive internal efficiency, strategically enables sales and services to exceed objectives, and manages the technical builds to meet these goals. It’s a pivotal time to join the Business Application team as we are the backbone of helping DoorDash scale. Now more than ever, we need strategic thinkers and problem solvers who can help us reach our North Star goals.
We’re looking for a Junior Salesforce Analyst on our Business Applications team who will help us build world-class applications to improve productivity of the business processes for sales, service and support operations. You will partner with other engineers, business analysts, and salesforce administrators - a collaborative mindset is essential!
- Analytically strong with A+ written and verbal communications skills
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Knowledge of different phases of the system development life cycle
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- A strong team player
What You’ll Do
- You’ll learn or increase knowledge of workflows, process builder, and flows
- Experience with Security Model in Salesforce
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- Data Migration in Salesforce
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on
- Be flexible with changing priorities and comfortable working independently
- Manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis while still maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of data structures and object oriented programming
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM301), Certified Developer (Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II) certifications
- Experience with CPQ or Service Cloud or Mulesoft
- Knowledgeable of Salesforce.com architecture, API, settings, and configuration
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in all 50 US states, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash Engineering blog or www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.