Junior Salesforce Analyst - Entry Level
At DoorDash, we're redefining the future of on-demand delivery. The Business Applications team executes major initiatives to drive internal efficiency, strategically enables sales and services to exceed objectives, and manages the technical builds to meet these goals. It’s a pivotal time to join the Business Application team as we are the backbone of helping DoorDash scale. Now more than ever, we need strategic thinkers and problem solvers who can help us reach our North Star goals.
We’re looking for a Junior Salesforce Analyst on our Business Applications team who will help us build world-class applications to improve productivity of the business processes for sales, service and support operations. You will partner with other engineers, business analysts, and salesforce administrators - a collaborative mindset is essential!
- Analytically strong with A+ written and verbal communications skills
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Knowledge of different phases of the system development life cycle
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- A strong team player
What You’ll Do
- You’ll learn or increase knowledge of workflows, process builder, and flows
- Experience with Security Model in Salesforce
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- Data Migration in Salesforce
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on
- Be flexible with changing priorities and comfortable working independently
- Manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis while still maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of data structures and object oriented programming
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM301), Certified Developer (Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II) certifications
- Experience with CPQ or Service Cloud or Mulesoft
- Knowledgeable of Salesforce.com architecture, API, settings, and configuration
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.