About the Team
DoorDash is looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join our International Strategy & Operations team. The International S&O team at DoorDash works cross-functionally, makes strategic decisions, and executes our market management strategies to ensure that DoorDash meets our goals.
You will help our Global business and country GMs develop strategy while building our international platform so that we grow and power local economies anywhere in the world.
About the Role
- This is a senior cross-functional role to help drive business success–including growth and profitability–across our international markets.
- You will guide our international strategy and planning, deploy your team across our most important international projects, and built a platform so that DoorDash can localize our product and services.
- You will build a diverse team in skills and makeup, set the right goals, make the right tradeoffs, and allocate resources across the business to achieve success.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Create strategies and build goals/projects that allow cross-functional teams to achieve product market fit and scale the DoorDash platform across the globe.
- Allocate capital, talent, and products to grow the business, financial, and strategic goals through quarterly and annual planning.
- Hire and develop a team to operate against different challenges, managing the team to address market risks, challenges, and opportunities that arise daily.
- Set the right tone and cultivate the right culture and environment for DoorDash and its international teams to be productive and successful.
We're excited about you because you have…
- 7+ years of experience building in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership experience scaling complex businesses.
- A background in consulting, banking, or operations/general management at a technology company.
- Strong analytical skills – fluency in spreadsheets.
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall wellbeing by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.