About the Team
The Business Applications team is a crucial part of DoorDash’s Merchant Product organization, which builds upon the company vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world. Impact is the name of the game for our Business Applications team - this team executes major projects that promote internal efficiency, allowing our sales and services teams to exceed goals.
About the Role
In this role, you will build, scale, and maintain a rapidly growing salesforce instance while partnering with Program Managers, Product Owners, IT development teams, and other Business Stakeholders across the company. At DoorDash, salesforce is at the heart of what we do, and as such, this team creates and implements impactful processes and frameworks that ultimately guide and support the overall business strategies for our sales and services teams. You will report directly to an Engineering Manager on our BizApps Team in our merchant product organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own and manage the end-to-end Salesforce ecosystem at Salesforce while developing a strong understanding of any related integrations syncing data with Salesforce
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Services, Customer Success, Product and IT team members, operating as a project owner
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices in order to make recommendations to management regarding implementations
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support key business unit stakeholders
- Work cross functionally to address technical debt
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
- Design, build, and test scalable enhancements such as custom objects, alerts, page layouts, and more within Salesforce
We’re excited about you because…
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with Salesforce sales cloud and/or support cloud
- Skilled with the Salesforce platform including configuration of custom objects, workflow rules, process builder, validation rules etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce API’s on how to integrate with 3rd party tools and have completed multiple end to end Salesforce implementations
- Experience integrating and configuring Salesforce connected apps such as: Formstack, Docusign, Hubspot, Cloudingo
- Thorough understanding of salesforce system limits to build at scale
- Strong understanding of Release Management process and CI/CD
- Interest in working across departments to manage shifting priorities and requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence a large organization and grow within a team
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases and Hands on experience in performing complex data loads
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.