About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on building DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to execute recruiting strategies that help DoorDash to hire qualified candidates in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
We're looking for a Manager, Technical Recruiting to oversee our Product, Design, or Analytics recruiting efforts. DoorDash is growing and scaling at an unprecedented rate, and you will play a critical role in helping shape the technical recruiting function as we build to fully realize DoorDash’s dream: to grow and empower local economies. We’re focused on improvement — from moving faster to leveling up the quality of our product — and our work is never complete. If you’re looking to define your career as part of something greater than yourself, come scale with us.
About the Role
The Manager, Technical Recruiting - Product, Design, or Analytics will be responsible for developing and driving our recruiting strategy at scale. You will lead and develop a team of 5-7 recruiters in the short term, who support hiring across our Product, Design, & Analytics recruiting efforts.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Create and accomplish quarterly hiring goals to build the Product, Design, or Analytics recruiting team you directly support
- Partner directly with hiring leaders leaders to communicate progress, strategies, challenges, and mitigations against their hiring plans
- Lead a team of recruiters and help them grow their careers at DoorDash
- Help refine our hiring processes to ensure we have an efficient, thoughtful, and fair interview process
We're excited about you because…
- You have at least 7+ years of technical recruiting experience, ideally with at least 1 year of direct people management experience.
- You have experience working with Director+ hiring partners.
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS.
- You are metrics driven — you use data to help guide your decisions.
- You are motivated, growth-minded, and excited about expanding your skills in a scaling environment.
- You work well individually and collaborate successfully within your team
Why you’ll love working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders — Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators — We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners — Everyone here is continuously learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team — The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users — from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.