DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
About the Team
Inside Post Sale is an organization motivated to ensure the retention, satisfaction and growth of our SMB Partner base. We're a team composed of sales, account management, onboarding and solutions professionals predominantly located in the Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a challenge, appreciate a strong culture that values collaboration and are motivated to put our Partners first, apply!
About the Role
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Account Manager is responsible for a merchant's long-term retention, engagement and overall satisfaction with DoorDash.
Account Managers own the overall relationship with business owners. Activities & responsibilities include holding periodic business check-ins, making/implementing operational improvements, troubleshooting product-related bugs, recommending marketing strategies, and ensuring high levels of satisfaction and retention on the account. Account Managers have a broad scope, and jump in to help business owners wherever and however they can.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work with businesses to establish integral goals and key performance indicators for their business
- Communicate with merchants via phone and email on an ongoing basis to monitor and support progress toward their business goals
- Deliver quarterly business reviews that highlight key wins and areas of opportunity
- Drive to reduce churn, while identifying and supporting new store expansions
- Advocate internally for how to best solve your merchant's objectives
- Collaborate with internal growth teams to identify the best opportunities for merchants in your book of business to expand their sales
We're excited about you because…
- You've proven to thrive in client-facing roles for at least 2 years
- You have experience increasing customer satisfaction, retention, and product adoption for at least 2 years
- You have an ability to understand and communicate operational processes
- You have a demonstrated track record of empathizing with customer needs and adapting to meet their unique goals
- You have the mindset of an owner in whatever you do, and strive to be 1% better everyday
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel. Click here to learn more.