About the Team
Strategic Partnerships sits within the Enterprise Team and is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, management and growth of DoorDash’s partnerships with many of the world’s largest restaurant groups. Given the scale of our key partners, this team is a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate.
About the Role
As a Manager of Strategic Partnerships, you will help develop and execute the strategy, manage projects, and own relationships with some of our largest restaurant clients. In this role, you will develop and own a big part of growth and operational game plan for one or more of our top partners as well as work cross functionally with marketing, ops, finance, legal, analytics, and product to drive our business forward. You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be instrumental in driving the off premise strategy for one of our largest partners across all phases of our relationship
- Oversee the health of the operations for the partners (e.g., POS integrations, customised reporting, menu optimization, merchant marketing, operational improvements)
- Analyze data and use insights to increase the adoption of DoorDash’s suite of products and services
- Use your creativity to drive growth with our partners through marketing, product, and other initiatives
- Work cross-functionally and serve as a working team lead with our partners, DoorDash management, product, support, marketing, and operations teams
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of experience in management consulting, business strategy / analytics, business operations, investment banking, or other analytically-intensive roles
- You have proven success working in cross-functional teams to build creative solutions
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- You have strong project management, organization, and presentation skills
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You are passionate about using analytics to build insights around problems and opportunities
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace and several moving parts
- You know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into actionable projects with clear milestones and goals, with minimal guidance
- You have a bachelor’s degree, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $115,000 - $149,000 plus opportunities for equity and commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall wellbeing by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.