About the Team
The goal of the Partnership Marketing team is to be the most trusted and sought after co-marketing partner for brands by creating groundbreaking marketing that delivers value to our audiences; drives results; and puts DoorDash and its partners at the center of culture. The Partnership Marketing Team is lean, meaning you'll have an immediate opportunity to take ownership and drive major impact on a growing space within an exciting brand.
About the Role
This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to build a career in marketing consultation, utilizing data to form recommendations and strategies. In this role, you'll foster relationships with our most-valued partners to consult on Merchant marketing campaigns and programs that acquire customers and sustainably grow DoorDash Drive and Storefront in Canada.
Drive is DoorDash's white-label service to fulfill merchant deliveries. DoorDash drivers fulfill the delivery, but the user experience for the customer is from the Merchant's own website and channels.
Storefront is a robust online ordering system powered by DoorDash, in which the customer can order pickup or delivery through a Dasher. Similarly to Drive, a customer may or may not be aware of DoorDash's direct involvement.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Partnership Marketing on our Partnership Marketing team in our Audience Marketing organization, and work with the Drive Canada team.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own and nurture marketing relationships with partners, balancing partner and DoorDash goals.
- Develop strategies and pitch marketing plans to key partners to drive volume of their owned delivery channels, powered by DoorDash, and establish "buy-in" from internal and external stakeholders.
- Consult and approve partner creative, messaging, and promotional plans.
- Develop and maintain campaign documentation including campaign overviews, internal calendars and status documents for cross functional reference.
- Develop the cross-functional relationship and ways of working with the MaaS team (Marketing as a Service) to provide this tool to key partners.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze results, recommend optimizations, and create regular internal and partner-facing reports.
- Use a data-first approach to improve campaigns against our goals, improve profitability, drive results, and identify new opportunities for growth.
We're excited about you because…
- You are an amazing marketer AND a "doer" - you can create strategies and plans based on consumer insights; analyze results, and create creative, newsworthy campaigns, while also getting in the weeds on execution
- You can manage 10+ campaigns and promotions at the same time
- You can collaborate with team members within the company
- You can foster relationships with partners
- You have knowledge of the Canadian market
- You have 7+ years experience as brand or performance marketer or account manager in an advertising agency, consultancy, consumer brand or tech company with a partner-facing role
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.