About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on helping build DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to build recruiting strategies that allow DoorDash to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
About the Role
As a Talent Intelligence & Strategy Lead, you will be aligned to the Strategy and Operations team and serve as a consultative partner to the talent and business leaders in this org. You will use your curiosity and a research mindset to bring market intelligence and actionable insights to your business and talent partners. You will help ensure that we are effectively tackling immediate talent priorities while simultaneously preparing for future hiring. You will report into the Sr Manager of Recruiting. This is a remote-friendly role and you can be located anywhere within the United States.
Our focus areas are:
- Research - provide market and competitive intelligence research to expand our sourcing strategies to untapped markets and companies; create robust and strategic talent strategies and competitive intelligence, proactively identifying and mapping out talent markets both domestically and potentially internationally
- Inform - leverage market and talent research to make strategic recommendations to the business and talent teams
- Reporting and Analytics - build meaningful market and talent intelligence reports and dashboards, present actionable insight and strategic recommendations to the business and talent teams
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Partner with Strategy & Operations business leaders to understand the current and future talent needs, use your curiosity and a research mindset to bring market intelligence and actionable insights to the business and talent team
- Collaborate with recruiters/sourcers to build an effective sourcing, engagement, and nurturing strategy for our target talent communities
- Help us uncover untapped markets, build strategic relationships in the industry, including with diversity organizations to deliver talents that mirror the diversity of our merchants and customers
- Build proactive candidate pipelines for succession planning and new business verticals or geographic expansions
- Build the talent intelligence function for Strategy & Operations from the ground up
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 5+ years of demonstrated experience in research at an executive search firm or in-house environment
- You are passionate about working with data, driven to dive deep, and eager to make broad business impact
- Deep commitment to and experience with building diverse pipelines of talent, and equitable assessment practices
- Operate independently and follow through on assignments with minimal direction; take action when answers to a problem are not readily apparent.
- You have the ability to manage ambiguity, thrive in a fast paced setting involving incomplete data sets and the freedom to build as you go
- You have Knowledge of Tableau, PowerBI or willingness to learn
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $115,000 - $149,000, plus opportunities for equity and commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.