About the Role
As a Merchant Services Supervisor at DoorDash, you will oversee a team of trained support staff on Drive, Weblinks, and Storefront. We're looking for someone who is an operator and problem solver with people management or team lead experience. You'll report to our Merchant Services manager, and you will scale our operations with a growing company while maintaining and improving on quality and speed metrics.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead a team who is focused on providing customer success
- Deepen relationships with Salesforce and engineering development teams to improve our internal tools. You will also work with our offshore agents to ensure high-quality support
- Assess and establish goals for individuals and the broader team
- Coordinate daily workflow within the team and adjust resources to meet service level agreements with the business
- Improve on existing processes and workflows
- Develop impactful projects and report on performance
- Work with other partners to ensure the success of the tea
We’re excited about you because…
- You are able to motivate a team, set and achieve targets, and manage career growth and performance
- You are operations-inspired and always look for ways the team can improve the quality of service
- You have previous experience and a proficient understanding of Salesforce as well as Google Sheets
- You can work with other partners (vendors, sales) to push pilots and projects forward
- You can build and manage teams with confidence
- You are comfortable making tough decisions that balance the trade-off between quality and quantity
- You can manage multiple project deadlines and shifting priorities
- You have 1+ years of people management or team lead experience
- You have experience in operations, customer service, or other relevant fields
- You have a mind and talent for process improvement
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.