About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business in Canada! As a founding member of our Canadian team, you will play a key role in creating something great together and be a part of a global team helping local economies grow. We’re looking for people with deep market knowledge and excellent working relationships in Canada who are inspired to bring their vision, passion and skills to make an impact in our community. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies.
About the Role
DoorDash’s Growth Marketing team is looking for a performance-driven, hands-on, and creative Content Marketing Manager (w/m/d). This role will report into the Canadian Performance Marketing Lead (Merchant) in close partnership with the Global Merchant Content Marketing team.
DoorDash’s Growth Marketing team (Merchant division) is seeking an experienced content marketing professional who will be responsible for developing our very first content strategy for Canada copywriting, translations, proof-reading, and editing. The role will develop engaging content aimed towards business owners across various mediums including email, website landing pages, blogs, ebooks, advertising copy, and more.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage a nationwide content calendar and initiatives responsible for generating cost-effective, high-quality business leads
- Develop, produce and lead the creation process of high-quality, engaging content to support lead generation campaigns and programs, including; case studies, web pages, ebooks, webinars, and emails
- Brief and edit both long-form and short-form content produced by design and copywriting partners to ensure it meets and exceeds the expectations of the DoorDash brand
- Influence the DoorDash web infrastructure with a focus on localization and translating get.doordash.com
- Help evolve our content strategy and work to identify new emerging content types and channels for the Canadian market
- Develop a weekly reporting cadence that demonstrates the full-funnel impact of content initiatives
- Create thought leadership through content creation that positions DoorDash as the preferred partner in the on-demand delivery space in Canada
We’re excited about you because…
- Extensive hands-on experience developing content strategies, managing content calendars, and copywriting in both French and English.
- Strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables, multi-function formulas, and graphs.
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with developing SEO strategy
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
- You are relentlessly resourceful with a bias for action. You have a problem-solving attitude and when something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen.
- Fluency in both French and English.
- B.A. Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field is preferred
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.