As a Strategic Partnerships Lead for DoorDash, you will lead negotiations across products with the company's largest global partners. You will report into our Director, Enterprise Partnerships team on our Enterprise Partnership organization.
You are a business development professional, able to participate in business level and P&L-focused conversations with C-level executives at publicly traded companies. You enjoy diving into financial models and mapping out P&L implications of potential deal structures. You manage a complex, multi-party sales process in a highly consultative manner. You naturally gravitate toward using data and insights to change viewpoints on the client-side.
Finally, you enjoy building -- you like to experiment with new things to further develop our sales process in ways that we may not have explored before.
What you'll do
- Refine the process to close negotiations and new product partnerships across DoorDash Drive, Marketplace, Pickup, and DashPass that have a significant impact on the company's bottom line
- Develop the strategy for engaging our largest partners to grow their business on DoorDash
- Manage the deal process with internal stakeholders to get buy-in on your proposed partnerships
- Model, present and defend P&L implications for multiple deal structures for the partner
- Impact Driven -- You have a natural desire to impact the business
- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- Strategic -- You love to find the win and develop novel agreement structures to grow business with partners
- 8+ years of business development experience and sales experience, preferably a mix of startup and larger enterprise roles
- Experience with C-level partnership negotiations
- Lead an analysis-driven negotiation processes
- Proven closing skills
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, including comfort with basic modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 4000 cities across the US, Canada and Australia.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.