About the Team
The Consumer Promotion Strategy team blends data analytics with strategy to create value for our consumers by launching promotional campaigns that engage and inspire our consumers.
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Associate to help create and guide our go-big campaigns and acquire and engage our consumers. You'll create integrated promotion strategies that accelerate consumer acquisition, engagement and retention. You will own the execution of promotional campaigns and work to improve them through testing and experimentation. We analyze a variety of customer data to obtain insights that inspire engagement.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing on our Japan Consumer Marketing Team and work with our international operations teams.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Solve one of the company's hardest challenges: consumer acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Work with complex data sets to develop strategic, analysis-motivated consumer pricing and promotions plans
- Work with our Growth Marketing and Strategy & Operations teams to test and manage multiple consumer promotions across hundreds of geographies in Japan
- Work on programs with product, CRM, and analytics teams to build creative solutions to enhance outcomes
We're excited about you because you have…
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience and 2+ years of experience in finance/management consulting, business operations, growth marketing/marketing analytics, or business analytics
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
- Knowledge of SQL and dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Dug into details of large data sets and possess the desire to dive headfirst into complex problems
- Translated data into applicable insights for partners in the past
- Native level Japanese, fluent English
- Understanding of the Japanese audience and culture
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.