About the Team
The DoorDash Candidate Experience Team is focused on building our culture, one quality hire at a time. Our team of recruiting coordinators collaborate with recruiting, hiring partners and interviewers to deliver a personalized, unbiased and inclusive experience for all candidates that interview at DoorDash.
About the Role
At DoorDash, Recruiting Coordinators (RCs) are essential in ensuring a positive candidate and interviewer experience. In this role, a successful Tech RC will be an organizational guru, possess great communication skills, and overall, be an ambassador for DoorDash. Partnerships are key in this role, as the Tech RC will be expected to balance internal and external stakeholders while promoting operational best practices in our fast-paced environment.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Coordinate high-volume, technical interviews from screens to debriefs.
- Manage interview templates, interviewer pools and candidate communications.
- Utilize dashboards and scheduling insights to provide metrics to internal stakeholders on interviewer capacity and utilization.
- Collaborate with fellow recruiting coordinators on ad-hoc inquiries and projects.
- Partner with global stakeholders to continuously improve our recruiting programs and processes.
We're excited about you because…
- You are an owner - a productivity wizard, driven and focused.
- You are exceptionally organised - juggling priorities comes naturally to you.
- You are adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity.
- You are a data expert and enjoy utilizing data pulls to solve problems.
- You are passionate about candidate experience and the interviewer experience.
- You are proactive in identifying areas for improvement and building solutions.
- You have 2+ years experience in a recruiting, HR or administrative role.
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Delivering Good".
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.