About the Team
Marketing as a Service is a new sector of the business that helps "Drive" merchants implement delivery-focused campaigns. "Drive" dispatch is white label DoorDash delivery for brands that have delivery ordering on their own website, but no drivers. The team consults with merchants on how to include delivery into their overall marketing plans, review and provide feedback on delivery creative, in addition to planning delivery paid media campaigns and executing them. Essentially the Marketing as a Service team becomes a part of our clients' marketing team to help them implement marketing. Marketing as a Service is fast-growing and looking for someone that can also help build this vision and business.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to document campaign processes, status documents, and create templates to allow the Marketing group to grow. As a marketing project manager, you will be hands-on with team organization, managing client communication, overseeing finance/billing and result tracking, and overseeing that all campaign milestones are met for successful campaign launches for the new Marketing as a Service offering.
You will dive into a new service and team to standardize process, communication, oversee projects and assist getting projects and marketing campaigns to the finish line. You have experience with project management tools and building best practices to enhance the team as we scale. Effortless collaboration with partners is a must, as this role will work with several functions across the business - including Strategy & Operations, Creative, Product, and Growth Marketing. We are looking for someone who aspires to help build processes and identify opportunities to optimize.
You will report to the Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing as a Service on our Drive Marketing team in our Partnership Marketing organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build the foundation of how the partnership marketing team operates and establish processes to organize campaign processes.
- Manage campaign documentation including campaign overviews, internal calendars and status documents for team members and partners.
- Work directly with marketing experts that implement owned and paid media campaigns for DoorDash Drive merchants, and will get to be involved with the process and influence of all marketing levers.
- Develop close working relationships with analytics to develop internal and client-facing performance dashboards, along with tracking and reporting weekly essential financial and performance results.
- Create a billing process for this new service in partnership with the finance and compliance team
- Improve current process documentation, campaign progress tracking, and lead and improve team meetings and productivity.
- Assist creative development, i.e. collect assets from merchants, proof provided materials, work with creative who handles the creation, and bring a creative eye to provide feedback to creative, and provide assets to merchants.
We're excited about you because you have…
- 5+ years' experience in project management or operations in marketing or advertising environment
- 3+ years' experience in Marketing
- Experience documenting and creating processes in a Marketing environment
- History of working with partners across marketing analytics and finance
- Experience building marketing campaigns (organic social, email or paid media)
- Any experience with food/restaurants
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.