About the Team
As DoorDash's largest core operating team, Customer Experience, ensures that when there are bumps in the last-mile there's always someone there to make things right. Our team supports consumers, dashers, and restaurants who need our help and we have a network of thousands of agents answering questions and fixing issues. We are customer obsessed and work to give each customer who contacts us the best possible experience.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Learning Management System Administration Manager who will help develop our new LMS and content library to implement our learning strategy. You will improve opportunities to increase and enhance agent learning programs, to ensure our global network of thousands of support agents are set up to accomplish support experiences.
You will report to DoorDash's Customer Experience L&D Program Manager, and is based in San Francisco, CA, Phoenix, AZ, or New York, NY
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Oversee the daily operations and maintenance of the LMS by working with a team of learning and development professionals.
- Manage a team of passionate LMS Administrators who are focused on completing daily deployment, reporting, and user maintenance responsibilities.
- Maintain standardized documentation and Service level agreements on LMS operational processes to provide a comprehensive LMS governance model.
- Partner with core audience team members, trainers, and Instructional Designers to establish a centralized deployment process and accurate content library system.
- Provide functional and technical support for other LMS users and content creators. Use data to make informed recommendations on enhancements, while also providing analysis to partners on learner performance and training effectiveness.
- Measure training completion and program effectiveness by post-class assessments and surveys.
- Perform user-acceptance testing within LMS when new programs are developed. Create job aids and other support documents to support launch of new programs.
- Develop relationships with LMS vendors to escalate feature requests, issue resolution, bug reports, and miscellaneous feedback. Track progress of escalation to completion.
- Develop new skills with LMS functionality, features, and tools; test release functionality, educate team members on functionality and determine implementation plans.
- Build online assessments, evaluations and interactivity with the LMS for courses.
- Make recommendations for future improvements to content management, workflow processes, and user experience.
We're excited about you because…
- You are passionate about learning software and administration
- You have a vision for the future of L&D in an evolving world
- You have 5+ years experience in LMS administration that includes creating learning paths, certifications and badging programs, ideally with multiple LMS systems
- You have 5+ years experience leading creative learning teams
- You are collaborative and know how to develop productive relationships both internally and with our external partners
- You know how to present complex information with written and verbal skills
- You are data-driven in your decision-making process. You are comfortable pulling data from multiple sources, reading and analyzing data, doing analysis in excel or google sheets, and partnering with analytics partners for more complex analyses
- You're focused on quality, output-driven, and always pushing yourself to do better
- You can recommend solutions to complex problems while also building many projects and priorities day-to-day
- Experience working with Salesforce, Asana, Lessonly, Articulate, and Tableau
- You question the why behind your goals, and surface areas of strategic misalignment
- You own a project / within your team; you set strategy and build an execution plan to achieve your objective
- You find the right balance of data to problem solve, and think creatively when we have incomplete information
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.