About the Team
DoorDash is growing and scaling at an unprecedented rate, and we are hiring a Learning and Development Facilitator to help shape our future. This is a unique opportunity to create impact at DoorDash at an inflection point where our focus is on achieving global scale, promoting new lines of business, and serving new employee segments.
With a lens for diversity, equity and inclusion, the People Growth Team at DoorDash is a team of 14 who leads DoorDash University. Throughout the year, the People Growth Team delivers transformative learning and development experiences for all DoorDash employees. As part of the People Growth Team, the Senior People Growth Partner will join a learning and development team that democratizes learning.
At DoorDash, we believe that we are a career destination where everyone, especially women of all backgrounds and people of color, can do the very best work of their careers. Our employees are our most important customers and we believe that an inclusive company culture drives stronger results. As DoorDash's enterprise learning and development organization, the People Growth team strives to provide an inclusive experience for all DoorDash employees across the globe, regardless of their location, background or job responsibility.
About the Role
With a lens for diversity, equity and inclusion, as a Learning and Development Facilitator, you will be focused on facilitating inclusive, learning and development experiences for everyone at DoorDash.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Learning Delivery on our Learning and Development Team in our Talent Management and Rewards organization. You will facilitate learning experiences across multiple time zones and must be able to travel post COVID-19. DoorDash employees are working remotely through at least December 31, 2021.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- You will encourage engaging and inclusive learning and development experiences at DoorDash, virtually and eventually, in person.
- You will be a strategic and trusted advisor about facilitation to our Director of People Growth, Senior People Growth Partners, other teams and business leaders.
- You will help build and curate learning solutions that bring impact.
- You will use data, analytics and anecdotes to develop insights, guide decisions and make recommendations about learning experiences that align with business needs.
- You will coach others on the People Growth Team by promoting psychological safety where every team member can contribute and be their best selves.
We're excited about you because…
- You have 5+ years of experience facilitating learning and development experiences.
- You have experience facilitating engaging learning experiences for employees at all levels.
- You are passionate about democratizing learning and you believe that a successful People Growth strategy includes the advancement and upward mobility of women and underrepresented employees.
- You can translate complex concepts in a practical way for others to implement in their daily work.
- You have team member management skills; you pride yourself on being an effective communicator and building relationships that serve as one of the foundations of your leadership.
- You can apply change management and adapt to an evolving business while focusing on the anchors of your team's strategy.
- You are excited about and available to travel domestically and internationally at least 25% of your time post COVID-19. Travel needs may shift as the People Growth Team grows.
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.