About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our DashPass subscription business Internationally. DashPass is one of DoorDash's fastest growing products, meaning you'll influence DoorDash at large.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Strategy & Operations Senior Manager to launch, grow and manage the DashPass International business. This is a unique opportunity to work as a cross-functional operations leader to develop and drive growth strategy, solve complex operational initiatives and play an essential role in the success of DoorDash's newest markets. You will report to the General Manager of International Affordability in our Strategy & Operations team as well as partner with International Market General Managers.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategize - Develop DoorDash's path to excellence in on-demand delivery, identify the trends that emerge and know when to double down and when to try something new.
- Experiment - Use data to run tests on everything from affordability programs to pricing.
- Build – You are excited to work on something that hasn't been done before. Your job will include building products and launching plans from the ground up.
- Analyze – Assess the operational and financial impacts of your decisions and iterate given insights.
- Collaborate – Work with a variety of teams including operations, product, engineering, finance, analytics and marketing to execute on the plans that were built.
- Operate – Figure out how to get A to B and then execute on that plan.
We're excited about you because…
- You can translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- You're always looking for opportunities to better your work product and own the outcome
- You back your decisions up with data and facts
- You influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- You have experience leading plans, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- You have 7+ years of experience in strategy, operations, product, growth or related experience
- You are fluent in SQL and can work with data
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers- We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.