About the Team
The Sales training specialist role enables the productivity of our Sales and Go-To-Market teams through Onboarding, ongoing training, and communications.
This important role will partner with groups across the company including Sales, Product, Operations, and Analytics to build important Training that enables the business to move faster and be more productive. This team empowers DoorDash teams to achieve the best results for our platform and grow revenues across our products.
About the Role
As the first Sales Training Specialist in Australia, you will work as part of the Sales Training team to support the Onboarding, Go-To-Market, and Skill development of the Sales Organisation reporting to our Senior Manager, Sales Training. You will be involved in onboarding both in a remote (e-learning) capacity and in-person Onboarding going into 2022. During time not spent in onboarding, you will partner with other members of the Team to support the sales organisation in Skill-based Training and GTM/Product and System-based updates. Perfect for a person who is looking to have a significant impact on a scaling Sales Organisation.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Design and deliver content to improve on new hire and refresher trainings using learning management system (LMS) tools
- Be the face of DoorDash for New Hires
- Identify gaps in training within the supported team and institute targeted interventions to create increased efficiency and quality
- Bring order to chaos to achieve meaningful content to your internal customers
- Cross-skill teams to better help team leaders to flex teams to handle spikes in demand or special projects
- Use your knowledge of processes across the company to make process improvement and help managers implement them
- Use your relationship-building in live, recorded, and online training sessions
- Develop an expertise in how DoorDash's processes and resources work
- Work together with other training leads to divide and conquer work
We're excited about you because…
- You have a Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- You have 3+ years experience in Sales Training, Effectiveness, education or related domains
- You have a minimum 3 years experience in Sales
- You are familiar with LMS software
- You are a highly capable of working independently with remote management
- You love helping people
- You excel in an environment where there is constant change
- You see systems and process as a strategic differentiator
- You know how to balance speed while driving towards a strategic long-term roadmap.
- You are a sponge; you can absorb the deep knowledge of experts in diverse processes across Support Ops and instill them into concise and training materials
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall wellbeing by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.