About the Team
Organization Focus Areas:
- CPG Ads - You will lead the effort on helping consumer packaged goods companies (CPGs) sell their products on DoorDash. You'll build products that help companies feature their products both within the convenience and grocery shopping experience and across the restaurant experience (e.g. letting consumers order candy, ice cream, or alcohol along with their dinner). In addition, you will make DoorDash the go-to multichannel advertiser for CPGs with ads, virtual stores, and partnership and fulfillment with DashMart. You'll partner with engineering, operations, design, as well as our convenience, grocery, and Dashmart teams to unlock differentiated, high-ROI experiences for CPG advertisers.
- Restaurant Ads - You will lead the effort to revolutionize how restaurants market themselves and grow their business by building a best-in-class ads product. You'll make it simple so every merchant can become an expert marketer. You'll partner with operations, sales, engineering, and design teams to build the most impactful products to grow merchants business.
- Restaurant Offers - You'll be leading the team that builds high return promotions for restaurants that are seamless for Cxs to discover & redeem. Whether it's helping merchants acquire first-time customers, resurrect churned customers, or convince customers to try their other offerings (new items or pickup and dine-in), your products will be the go-to products to help merchants highlight and showcase their products to consumers on DoorDash. You'll partner with our engineering, design, and operations teams to help merchants grow their business.
- Ads Platform - This team powers the brains behind DoorDash's ads platform across CPG & restaurants. If you love math and algorithms just as much as you love the implications and details on the end-user experience. You'll own key aspects of the ads exchange: auction dynamics, budget pacing, targeting, to ensure high advertiser ROI. You'll partner with data science, engineering, operations, and design teams to create a world-class ads platform.
- Promotions Platform - This team powers the brains behind DoorDash's promotions platform across both merchant- and DoorDash-funded promotions. This team is always looking for ways to maximize the return on an incremental dollar--whether it's improving the redemption and awareness experience of promotions, or highlighting different products and services across DoorDash (alcohol, convenience, grocery, pickup). You'll partner closely with the promotions engineering and operations team as well as teams across the company to help achieve DoorDash's strategic growth objectives. nce, engineering, operations, and design teams to create a world-class ads platform.
- Merchant Growth - You'll own the merchant acquisition and retention on ads & promotions product. By clearly highlighting the value of each product so it's a no-brainer to try and ensuring the creation and sign-up experience is seamless, you'll help merchants on DoorDash try and love all the ads & promotions products. You'll partner closely with engineering, design, analytics, and our sales team to grow merchant adoption.
About the Role
The Ads & Promotions team's mission is to make DoorDash the best place for businesses to market their brand to local customers. Advertisers will trust DoorDash as the most cost-effective and trackable way to increase their revenue, and customers will have great offer selection and relevant ads.
We're excited about you because you have…
- Track record of impact - you've been in the trenches and have a proven track record of driving significant, company-wide impact
- Bias to action and agility - you move quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment. No job is beneath you and you lead from the front.
- "Break through walls" mentality - you are always pushing the envelope of what is possible and can figure out a way to make almost anything happen. You're a playmaker.
- "Customer-centric" product instinct paired with an ability to balance multiple users' needs and business impact
- Experience analyzing and using data to inform decisions
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Previous experience building ads products preferred, but not required.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.