About the Team
As DoorDash's largest core operating team, Customer Experience, ensures that when there are bumps in the last-mile there's always someone there to make things right. Our team supports consumers, dashers, and restaurants who need our help and we have a network of thousands of agents answering questions and fixing issues. We are customer obsessed and give each customer who contacts us the best possible experience.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Learning Management System Administrator who will help support the LMS system and content library to implement our learning strategy. You will support daily LMS management activities to support all learning programs within DoorDash, including our organization of instructor-led and e-learning activities. You will identify continuous improvement opportunities to improve agents' learning experiences through the LMS.
You will report to DoorDash's Lead LMS System Administrator and is based in San Francisco, CA, Phoenix, AZ, or New York, NY
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Coordinate the daily operations and maintenance of the LMS by working with a team of learning and development professionals.
- Communicate with partners the status and project progress of all work related to training content management.
- Monitor new hire lists, add to existing rosters, and send applicable communications for onboarding programs.
- Respond to all LMS work requests and inquiries, manage permissions and administrative privileges, and work with the LMS vendor to troubleshoot system-specific issues and implement updates.
- Oversee deployment, reporting, and content management for L&D Managers and designers.
- Help measure training completion and program effectiveness by post-class assessments and surveys.
- Upload and maintain any recordings, other design assets and materials.
- Maintain standardized documentation on LMS operational processes.
- Solve daily challenges as we improve learning materials and processes.
- Develop new skills with LMS functionality, features, and tools.
- Support online assessments, evaluations, and interactivity with the LMS for courses.
- Make recommendations for future improvements to content management, workflow processes, and user experience.
- You will combine your technical experience with metrics into information and communicate their meaning.
We're excited about you because…
- You are passionate about learning software and administration
- You are looking for an opportunity to gain experience developing our processes
- You have 3+ years of project management or LMS administration experience including initial set-up and configuration, daily maintenance, and reporting with 2 or more different LMS systems.
- Your LMS experience includes troubleshooting, support end-users, managers, and Instructional Designers.
- You have expert skill level with Excel (particularly VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables).
- You are collaborative and know how to develop productive relationships both internally and with our external partners
- You know how to present complex information using written and verbal, skills
- You're focused on quality, output-driven, and always pushing yourself to do better
- Experience working with Asana, Lessonly, Articulate, Tableau. SQL experience is a plus!
- You question the why behind your goals, and surface areas of strategic misalignment
- You own a project / within your team; you set strategy and build an execution plan to achieve your objective from your Manager
- You find the right balance of data to problem solve, and think creatively when we have incomplete information
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.