About the Role
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will play an important role in the Enterprise Systems Team at DoorDash. You will serve as trusted partner for the Finance team to implement systems and creative process improvements.
In this role, you'll be responsible for business requirements, business process definition, and system support. This position will work with all levels of the business including business partners, technology and external vendors. You'll also focus on business process documentation, requirements and solutions to meet business stakeholder requirements.
You will have experience being a liaison between technical users and the business, and will be familiar with business systems common in the Finance space.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Document requirements, functional requirements and objectives for Business system initiatives
- Partner with the Finance team to understand business needs and solutions that align to overall business strategies
- Perform a variety of complex project management, business analysis, planning and technical tasks
- Technical SME for all system activities for Enterprise system implementations, enhancements, and integration projects
- Troubleshoot operational issues and system gaps for Enterprise systems and processes
- Document both existing processes and new ones built on the team
- Summarize technical designs and changes to a non-technical audience. Work with linked teams through the project lifecycle
We're excited about you because…
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in business system analyst and project/program management
- Ability to communicate effectively across remote team members, and partners at multiple levels
- Experience with ERP finance modules including GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Costing and Budgets
- Experience with supporting SaaS applications (NetSuite/Oracle/Coupa/Concur)
- Ability to communicate and present/provide solution options with Pros, Cons and Recommendations for Project Initiatives
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to analyze complex business challenges respond independently and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Process-oriented and systematic approach to projects. Experienced with agile methodology and systems (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in troubleshooting and documenting issues, gaps, and resolutions
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to draft clear, concise specifications, documentation, and reports
- Nice To Haves include:
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle/NetSuite)
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit requirements
- Experience with a Financial Planning tools
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.