We're looking for motivated leaders who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments.
What You'll Do...
You'll be a regionally-based operator focused on supporting the expansion and growth of our ultra-fast delivery business. As we grow, we will build efficient and scalable processes to create a best-in-class operation.
- Build. You'll have your fingerprints all over DoorDash's next big business. You'll do whatever it takes to launch, get 1% better every day, and scale something completely new. This means everything from high-level strategy to nitty-gritty operational details.
- Analyze. You'll analyze large sets of data to drive improvements across local grocery stores in your region.
- Process Improvement. Build scalable solutions to improve our overall business. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience. You'll do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
- Collaborate. Work cross functionally with our internal business partners to support best in class performance for our merchants.
- Scale. Document and train internal teams on new processes and refine these on an ongoing basis.
- Lead. You'll be responsible for driving the overall success of the stores in your area.
We're excited about you because...
You have a passion for data, operations, customer service, and are ready for a new challenge. You always believe there's a better way and never settle for mediocre service or product. You are humble and professional and are excited to build a new business within DoorDash. This role is a great entry point into DoorDash with the opportunity for internal growth.
- You have a college degree.
- You're analytical. You let data win arguments, and you're comfortable using excel and have a willingness to learn SQL.
- You have the operational chops to develop processes and SOPs.
- You're self-motivated, positive, and a team player.
- You're organized and proficient in G Suite and MS office.
- Able to travel within your designated city or region up to 30% of the time.
- You are at least 21 years of age or older.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.