About the Team
The Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration team enables the productivity of our sales and go-to-market organizations through intelligent workflows, reliable data and scalable systems. We partner with groups across the company including Product, Finance, Engineering, Operations, and Analytics to build essential systems and allow the business to move faster. This team builds the engine and foundation for DoorDash to achieve the best selection for our platform and grow revenues across our products.
About the Role
We are looking for Individual Contributor Product Owners (open to Associate, Senior, Lead, and Staff levels) who will be a member of DoorDash's Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration group. Your mission will be to transform our systems processes that improve performance for our growing Sales teams.
As an individual contributor, you will work with our Marketing, Sales, Services, Business Applications, Sales Strategy and Operations and Product Management teams to scope the projects you work on, serving as the business process and systems expert on lead, pipeline, activity, contact, performance, and forecast management. Executing projects will require you to use Salesforce, SQL, and Google Suite productivity tools.
You will report into our Manager, Business Systems on our Business Systems, Transformation and Acceleration team in our Sales Strategy and Operations organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Become an expert in DoorDash's processes for our different segments and teams
- Work with a variety of collaborators to understand their goals and needs
- Establish new efficiencies and insights through systematic solutions
- Pair understanding of business with your deep systems expertise to provide strategic technical roadmaps
- Guide a series of projects to delivery, including project plan definition management
- Improve our processes from Lead to Cash and Opportunity to Activation
- Partner with Data Quality teams to ensure best of class processes are established for Lead Enrichment and Business Hierarchy definitions (parenting structures)
- Improve activity management and ensure essential insights can be drawn to use in pipeline management and nurture processes
- Improve the visibility of our pipeline and opportunities for field teams through to their leadership
- Document business process requirements and partner with Technical Program Managers, Salesforce Administrators and Engineers to implement thoughtful solutions.
- Work with DoorDash's Product, Sales Operations, and Sales teams to establish an impactful roadmap for scalable systems
We're excited about you because…
- You have a Bachelor's degree and 2 - 8+ years of relevant experience (different levels are available depending on year of experience)
- You understand relational databases
- You are proficient in business process analysis, and functional architecture documentation
- You are proficient in Salesforce data models and structures including Opportunity lifecycles, Account Management, Case and lead routing
- You have experience with full Business Systems ecosystem including MarTech, ERP, Telephony and channels monetization applications, and 1st party built tools (recommended)
- You have SQL, Excel (can perform complex functions) and integration experience (recommended)
- You see systems and process as a strategic differentiator
- When you are handed a mess, you enjoy and take pride in creating organization
- You know how to balance speed while driving towards a strategic long-term roadmap.
- You have the determination to initiate and complete projects
- You have experience managing projects
- Best practices are your best friend
- You work well with a variety of team members, from new Sales reps to executive leadership
- You've got technical experience and hold a design conversation with Salesforce Admins and Engineers
- You've worked with Sales teams before and understand a day in the life
- You have a vision for a system that scales and your users love. You can present an action plan to get us there.
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.