DoorDash is looking for an Associate to join the Enterprise team to support the development of the strategy, project planning, and relationship management of our largest restaurant clients.
The DoorDash Enterprise team manages the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest restaurant groups in North America. Given the scale of our important partners, you will be an important piece of DoorDash's success in every market in which we operate. As an Associate on the Enterprise team, you will support an operational game plan for DoorDash's biggest partners and support work with marketing, analytics, and product to drive our business forward.
About the Role
- Strategic Execution:
- Attend weekly partner calls and Quarterly Business Reviews, supporting with agenda and helping prepare materials.
- Support activities for merchant strategic growth projects.
- Help troubleshoot account related issues to provide enhanced merchant experience.
- Coordinate internally with activation and support teams to follow project timelines, and works with internal partners.
- Use internal tools to assist with issue resolution for merchant partners
- Product Growth:
- Work with Account Manager to identify gaps in product suite and supporting materials for business cases.
- Manage opportunity sizing of incremental products with partners and development of appropriate materials with Account Manager guidance for sell in where applicable.
- Support workstreams that ladder up to broader team or organization-level KRs
- Operational Excellence:
- Provide operations reporting to EPM / Team Lead for accounts that are showing negative trends.
- Provide draft solutions to trends, showing thought process behind recommendations.
- Work with Operations team to ensure self-serve capabilities
- 1+ years of experience in consulting, client success, account management, or sales
- Success working in teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- Proficiency in one or more analytics and visualization tools (e.g., Chartio, Excel, Google Sheets)
- Bachelor's degree
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.