About the Team
The Dasher (Driver) growth marketing team's mission is to make Dashing the best way to earn in the gig space while expanding accessibility to potential Dashers. Our projects focus on improving the new Dasher onboarding experience and maintaining healthy fleet dynamics in each city as the business grows in scale and complexity. The team is composed of people from different professional backgrounds collaborating to test and scale marketing, operational, and product solutions to these challenges.
About the Role
You will oversee communications and programs to improve Dasher (Driver) onboarding and retention as we expand our international footprint. You will manage the Dasher lifecycle using email, SMS, push notifications and in-app messaging. You will help grow the Dasher fleet as we expand in international markets by building localized onboarding comms, improving new Dasher conversion, and increasing engagement and retention from the existing fleet.
You will report to the Director of Dasher CRM Marketing on the wider CRM Marketing team.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Use data and qualitative insights to identify pain points and solve them for Dashers in international markets
- Create the strategy and framework to customize the new Dasher onboarding flow and existing fleet communications to account for local nuances in each country
- Work with our translation vendor to localize communications, build and adapt all automations to grow across languages/countries
- Create CRM automations and work on an A/B testing roadmap (layout, format, frequency, schedule, creative, copy, and more) to improve email performance
- Manage end-to-end deployment of email, SMS, push and in-app campaigns. Includes driving the creative review process, working with designers and copywriters, identifying target audience segments and capturing feedback from multiple partners
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations, partnering with engineering to ensure dynamic events and data are routed to our CRM platform
- Partner with Launch Market, Logistics, Analytics, and Product teams to create programs to improve personalization and accelerate order frequency of our healthiest users
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
We're excited about you because you…
- Have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and 6+ years experience in lifecycle, email, or retention marketing and working on international programs
- Can create data-driven marketing campaigns end to end
- Have a record of driving cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Manage all levels of stakeholders and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Have deep experience with CRM technology including ESPs, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems; Experience with Iterable preferred
- Are familiar with data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Looker, and Periscope
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.