DoorDash is looking for an Associate Manager to build and execute strategic initiatives to grow the Enterprise business and enhance sales productivity. You’ll work cross-functionally between our sales, partner management, operations, product, and analytics teams here and abroad to enable our teams to target and close the most valuable partnerships at scale.
Our Enterprise Partnerships team is responsible for the acquisition, strategic vision, account management and development of our largest revenue driving partnerships. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. In this role, you will work across the sales, account management, and enablement arms of the team to support performance improvements and build the foundation for these teams to continue to scale. This will include building and executing go-to-market playbooks, strategic initiatives to enhance productivity, and sales and pipeline analytics.
DoorDash is in need of an experienced, data-driven operator to accelerate our sales productivity. This will include partnering cross functionally with marketing, sales, operations, finance, legal, product and our senior leadership team to identify growth opportunities, analyse the trade-offs and execute the solution across the Enterprise organisation. The position will require relentless prioritisation and data-driven decision-making to ensure the team is working towards the right goals and has the tools, processes and strategy required to achieve them. In this role you’ll have the rare opportunity to help define and lead some of the most impactful initiatives we undertake as a company.
What you’ll do
- Strategise – Devise and execute process improvements to enhance sales productivity and partner management for Australia’s most valuable merchant partners
- Collaborate – Work cross functionally with our internal business partners to support best in class performance for our merchants
- Analyse – Build models to evaluate open opportunity and pipeline tracking in Salesforce or using SQL
- Enable -- Become an expert in our systems and tooling, working as an advocate for Enterprise Australia’s business, sales, and process needs.
- Influence – Manage cross-functional projects with our sales, partner management, operations, product, engineering, business operations and BD teams to improve the internal tools being built for our sales and partner management teams
- You are an empathetic team player that listens to and takes action based on feedback from other stakeholders; you weigh the needs of different teams and come up with fair and equitable solutions
- You are entrepreneurial; you have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality, and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- You are data-driven, able to audit data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about ensuring data accuracy
- You are gritty. You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about developing your analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn and better your work product
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience in strategy and operations, business development, operations, or consulting; high-growth startup or sales ops experience is preferred
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment; strong project management and operational management skills
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; advanced SQL experience, Salesforce, Excel a must
- Experience building advanced reports and organising data hierarchies in Salesforce
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall wellbeing by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.