About the Team
DoorDash's B2B Growth Marketing team is looking for a content marketing manager to help develop our organic growth marketing and messaging strategy for new verticals: grocery stores, pet shops, liquor stores, pet stores, and more. You will manage our publishing calendar for these business types and build thoughtful testing plans for messaging on the website and email. As a leader within the B2B Growth Marketing team, you will help grow awareness with helpful content, educate prospects about the value DoorDash can bring to their business, and attract and acquire new merchants on the platform.
About the Role
DoorDash's B2B Growth Marketing team is looking for a performance-driven, hands-on, and creative Content Marketing Manager to manage the content strategy for new verticals: grocery stores, pet shops, liquor stores, pet stores, and more. You will develop our very first content and email strategy for new business types, including briefing, copywriting, editing, publishing, and promoting. You will develop engaging content aimed towards business owners across multiple media including email, website landing pages, blogs, ebooks, reports, interactive tools, advertising copy, and more.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage a content calendar responsible for generating cost-effective, high-quality leads for local grocery stores, pet stores, liquor stores, flower shops, and other new verticals on DoorDash
- Develop and refine content that targets organic search terms and improves conversion rate, including: case studies, webpages, ebooks, webinars, emails, and interactive tools.
- Brief, edit, and write both long-form and short-form content produced by design and copywriting partners to ensure it meets the expectations of the DoorDash brand
- A/B test messaging for new verticals on the DoorDash merchant website, with a focus on UX writing and design (HTML experience a bonus)
- Help evolve our content strategy and work to identify new content types and channels for local businesses
- Develop a weekly reporting schedule that shows the full-funnel impact of content programs on each business type
- Content creation and positioning DoorDash as the preferred partner in the on-demand delivery space
We're excited about you because…
- Superb communication skills
- First-hand experience developing content strategies, managing content calendars, and copywriting and copyediting.
- Excel skills with experience building pivot tables, multi-function formulas, and graphs.
- A testing mindset, with a backlog of tests and insights you'd love to learn from A/B tests, surveys, interviews, and more
- Experience developing content targeting SEO keywords and optimizing for conversion rate
- Experience working with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and vendors/partners
- Experience reporting in Salesforce and managing content in Contentful
- B.A. Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.