About the Team
The Sales Strategy & Operations organisation accelerates the productivity of our sales organisation and develops go-to-market strategies to support our sales teams. We partner with groups across the company including Product, Finance, Operations, and Analytics to build systems and allow the sales teams to move faster. This team builds the engine and foundation for DoorDash to achieve the best selection for our platform and grow revenues across our services.
About the Role
As our Associate Manager, you will report to the Sales Strategy & Operations Manager. You will discover and improve performance improvements across the sales organisation and build the foundation for it to grow. This will include building go-to-market playbooks, revenue optimisation, strategic programs to enhance productivity, process redesign, product roadmap and launches, resource allocation and pipeline analytics. You will sit at the intersection of our revenue generation engine and our teams, and will require prioritisation and data-driven decisions to ensure our teams are working against the right goals and have the tools needed to achieve them.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- As our Associate Manager, you will report to the Sales Strategy & Operations Manager.
- You will sit at the intersection of our revenue generation engine and our teams, and will require prioritizations and data-driven decisions to ensure our teams are working against the right goals and have the tools needed to achieve them.
- You will discover and improve performance improvements across the sales organisation and build the foundation for it to grow.
- This will include building go-to-market playbooks, revenue optimisation, strategic programs to enhance productivity, process redesign, product roadmap and launches, resource allocation and pipeline analytics.
We're excited about you because…
- You have 4 or more years of experience in strategy and operations, business development, operations, or consulting; high-growth startup or sales ops experience
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience working in a startup and hyper-growth company
- You bring creativity and strategic planning experience
- You can translate high-level goals into applicable plans
- Experience leading projects, hitting goals, and succeeding
- Provide recommendations out of complex datasets
- Bring prior SQL and Salesforce experience
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.