About the Team
The Dasher growth marketing team's mission is to make Dashing the best way to earn in the gig space while expanding accessibility to potential Dashers. Our projects focus on improving the new Dasher onboarding experience and maintaining healthy fleet dynamics in each city as the business grows in scale and complexity. The team is composed of people from different professional backgrounds collaborating to scale marketing, operational, and product solutions to these challenges.
About the Role
You will join DoorDash's expanding Dasher (driver) Growth team focused on hitting lofty fleet growth targets and building the infrastructure to onboard new Dashers as the business expands. You will lead the international Dasher marketing team focusing on fleet growth and onboarding operations in Australia, Canada, Japan, and future launch markets. You will also work on the development and prioritization of the roadmap to improve the Dasher onboarding product infrastructure and operational solutions. Location is flexible.
Ideally you have experience developing a roadmap across product, growth, and operations, as well as prioritizing across multiple high impact projects. You will own product and ops solutions to unlock our growth across new countries and businesses. You think creatively, and and enjoy working with all levels, from C-level execs to associates. Lastly, you excel in an energized environment and "choose optimism and have a plan."
You will report to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing who leads performance marketing within our broader marketing organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Update the infrastructure behind the Dasher onboarding platform to grow in both scale and complexity as DoorDash expands across new markets and products
- Build the roadmap for onboarding Dashers in international markets where requirements and solutions differ by location
- Lead the team of country Dasher marketers building the playbooks to expand the Dasher fleet in new and emerging markets
- Develop opportunities to improve the new Dasher onboarding experience and conversion rate
- Test and scale new solutions for nuanced supply challenges which vary by city and week
- Partner with our product, engineering, and finance leads to manage annual and quarterly goal setting and product planning
- Partner with our marketing, logistics and operational teams to test hypotheses and implement growth programs
We're excited about you because you have…
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent experience and 10+ years of related product, operations, and growth experience plus 5 or more years managing a team
- Built, communicated, and completed a product plan in the past
- Experience setting goals, tracking progress, and measuring the impact of product and ops projects
- Experience implementing testing frameworks then developing scalable processes tied to our goals
- Knowledge of how to summarize data and balance quantitative measurement. Excel (can perform complex functions) necessary, SQL preferred.
- Desire to go deep into our operations to understand opportunities and drive outcomes
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.