About the Team
The DoorDash Total Rewards team manages global compensation and benefits programs. Our work impacts each and every employee through the programs we administer and has an important role to play in driving business results by ensuring our employee value proposition is competitive, relevant and financially sustainable.
About the Role
You will drive our global benefits and time off reporting and analytics, help our team tell a story with our data and provide insight into everything we do as a Total Rewards team.
You will report to the Benefits Operations Manager on our Total Rewards team in our People organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Use your analytical skills to conduct full lifecycle analysis for multiple Benefits and Time Off programs globally, including setting Key Performance Indicators, requirements, design, tracking, measurement and outward reporting
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Handle ad hoc reporting requests using existing HRIS data; work with our HR Tech Team to develop new processes for collection and storage of data points and other strategies that increase statistical efficiency and quality
- Analyze trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Work with broader team to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and determine new process improvement opportunities
- Support the global Benefits Team in other daily administration and compliance tasks
We're excited about you because…
- You have a Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in a data science or data analyst role, working on a global scale in a rapidly changing environment
- You have experience manipulating large datasets through statistical software or other methods
- You are comfortable driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- You are comfortable using SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- You have experience working with people data, (e.g. recruiting, D&I and headcount metrics)
- Other HR program administration and compliance experience
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.