DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
About the Team
Inside Post Sale is an organization motivated to ensure the retention, satisfaction and growth of our SMB Partner base. We’re a team composed of sales, account management, onboarding and solutions professionals predominantly located in the Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a challenge, appreciate a strong culture that values collaboration and are motivated to put our Partners first, apply!
About the Role
We're looking for an Account Development Representative to upsell products and services to our existing business owners to help their business accelerate to new levels. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you will play an integral part in promoting DoorDash's suite of products through a high volume of calls and emails.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Transform the way businesses capture the attention and attract new consumers
- Communicate directly with our existing partners to understand their unique goals, priorities and current challenges
- Activate additional products on the DoorDash platform to empower partner growth
- Cultivate unique solutions through data and analytical tools
- Utilize email marketing automation tools to creatively engage partners
- Interact with existing partners daily by making a high volume of calls and emails
We're excited about you because…
- You have 2+ years in a sales role
- You are creative, persistent and passionate about sales and have a dynamic personality
- You are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and adapt quickly
- You value collaboration and thrive in ambiguity
- You can navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel. Click here to learn more.