About the Team
At DoorDash, we’re obsessed with every detail of the customer experience. We believe that our long term success is rooted in making every single customer interaction flawless. The Customer Experience team is responsible for the front lines of this goal -- we’re building tools, technologies and processes to ensure that our customers walk away from every customer support interaction feeling cared for.
About the Role
The Customer Experience Business Applications team is responsible for building some of our most critical customer experiences with enterprise software. We create leverage by being smart about buy-vs-build decisions, and create custom functionality on top of platforms like Salesforce and Amazon AWS. Our team underpins nearly every customer support need -- from routing to personalization to measurement and more.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you’ll play a key role in defining and executing our most important customer initiatives. You’ll be responsible for business requirements, business process definition and system support. You’ll work closely with stakeholders and partners across the company, including operations, engineering, IT, procurement and vendors.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Become an expert in DoorDash support processes such as routing, data collection, feedback, and agent interactions
- Work closely with stakeholders to build out a multi-quarter roadmap leveraging our enterprise tech stack
- Use your functional knowledge of support processes as well as your technical knowledge of enterprise software such as Salesforce, Amazon Connect and more to design and scope projects that improve our customer experience and scale our business
- Work with the Business Applications engineering team to implement the features that fulfill your requirements
- Crisply communicate functional and technical requirements across stakeholders, including engineering and operations
- Write clear and comprehensive acceptance criteria and testing plans for all major initiatives
- Work with analytics team to measure success on your initiatives
- Define and monitor system health metrics to understand areas to optimize our processes
- Keep DoorDash on the cutting edge by utilizing the latest and greatest enterprise technology
We’re excited about you because…
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst or equivalent at a large scale organization
- 3+ years of strong technical experience with Salesforce in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and build relationships across organizations, bridge gaps between teams, and successfully influence without authority.
- Experience with agile project management and scrum methodology
- Experience working with technical teams, including engineering managers, developers, systems architects and admins
- Excitement about building and improving team culture and fostering a fun team dynamic, retaining talent, and meshing well into the broader Customer Experience and Business Applications team
- Strong presentation, technical writing, analytical & communication skills
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.