About the Team
On the Post Sales team, our mission is to empower merchants to grow their business by tailoring our products to fit their needs and promote growth in their local economies.
About the Role
We're looking for an Account Development Representative to upsell incremental products and services to our existing Canadian business owners to help their business accelerate to new levels. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you will play a crucial part in promoting DoorDash's suite of products through a high volume of calls and emails.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Transform the way businesses capture the attention and attract new consumers
- Communicate directly with our existing partners to understand their unique goals, priorities and current challenges
- Activate additional products on the DoorDash platform to empower partner growth
- Cultivate unique solutions through data and analytical tools
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage partners
- Make a high volume of calls and emails to existing partners daily
We're excited about you because…
- You have 2+ years in a sales role while exceeding performance metrics consistently
- You have a track record of being top 5 on your sales team
- You are creative, persistent and passionate about sales and have a dynamic personality
- You are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and adapt quickly
- You value collaboration and thrive in ambiguity
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
- You are Bilingual in French
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.