About the Team
On the Merchant Strategy & Operations team, our mission is to have best-in class restaurant selection, build services for our merchants to grow their businesses, and help our partners operate on the platform. As DoorDash expands both in scale and scope of integrated delivery offerings, we need to invest in a go to market strategy that enables our merchants and team members alike.
About the Role
As an Associate Manager on the Point of Sale (POS) Growth team, you will manage the POS Integrations growth strategy for our Local Merchants, while focusing on efficiency and execution for some of our most challenging problems. This includes defining and driving our local market intelligence & sales strategy, prioritizing the integration build the pipeline, building on go-to-market projects, and empowering our merchants and team members.
You will report to the Manager, Partner Systems Integrations on our Merchant Point of Sale team in our Merchant Strategy & Operations organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Run the success of POS growth and internal enablement, by defining plans while ensuring others are working towards their goals
- Be the voice for POS local merchant strategy, advocating for and connecting the POS team with internal decision makers, using data-driven insights to build powerful value propositions
- Empower internal partners within Sales, Account Management, Onboarding, and Support in their knowledge of POS by discovering gaps and driving opportunities for growth, product marketing, training, and process improvement
- Prioritize the new integrations roadmap in collaboration with product and operations owners through a understanding of the local integrations market and needs of our restaurants
We're excited about you because…
- You like being presented with difficult problems, getting into the weeds to assess for cause, and coming up with a plan
- You can motivate people at all levels across a variety of job responsibilities
- You can establish and guide strategy, and coach others to do the same. Finding and integrating data into the story excites you
- You are process-driven with a passion for capturing all details in a way that is understandable to both business and tech
- You want to take part in shaping the direction of the process. You love turning unstructured problems into a well-defined plan.
- 4+ Years of Experience
- Experience in Project and/or Program Management
- Demonstrated understanding for translating technical concepts to business solutions
- Experience working with multiple teams (product, sales, and operations)
- Comfortable manipulating data (MS Excel / Google Sheets (can perform complex functions), SQL is a strong plus)
- Written and Verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners – Everyone here is learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also aim to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.