About the Team
DoorDash's mission is to grow and empower local economies. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash connects people with the local businesses they care about - helping grow businesses and the communities that support those businesses.
To further this mission, DoorDash is building a best in class Creative Studio. We will be populated by diverse, eclectic talent. We take risks, challenge each other, and inspire new ways of thinking.
We’re here to create work that we, our partners, and the entire DoorDash community can be immensely proud of. We’re here to make the best work of our careers.
About the Role
The Creative Producer role is the truest form of a Maker, entrusted to bring remarkable ideas to life. Reporting to the Creative Studio’s Production Lead (TBH), this central role is responsible for making ‘it’ happen, whatever ‘it’ may be. You will elevate creative ideas through the production process, diving into uncharted territory for the sake of the craft. A true partner to Creative Teams, you will translate ideas into tangible plans, delivering with executional excellence and precision. You thrive in fast-paced, agile environments and embrace ambiguity. You are a problem solver with an appetite for truly inspiring creativity, who is at ease at the helm of organizing chaos and is a reassuring presence to all around them.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage day-to-day end-to-end aspects of production, ensuring executional excellence
- Develop detailed project schedules and scopes across all project tier levels from down and dirty to high-profile; setting, managing and exceeding expectations
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously ranging in size and deliverables
- Collaborate cross functionally with Creative Teams, Business Leads and Marketers alike.. not to mention Procurement, Legal
- Help to establish best in class production processes and improve upon existing procurement norms
- Identify and partner with the best production partners in the game, as well as actively seek out up-and-coming talents
- Elevate and strengthen creative output through the production process
- Help stakeholders actualize their needs
- Identify and address problems quickly and independently
- Contribute to an environment that fosters remarkable creative
We’re excited about you because…
- You have
- 5+ years of integrated production experience
- Expert in all stages of pre-production, production and post-production
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- A proven understanding across all production mediums: traditional, digital, social, experiential, etc.
- Expert negotiator and communicator, who can communicate with both creative and non-creatives around the details of a production
- Understand new and emerging media and technology
- Working knowledge of Commercials Contract and AICP, AICE estimating
- A demonstrated history of exercising urgency when necessary
- Experience in fast-paced, agile environments
- Past Partnership with third party cost consultants and/or brand procurement teams
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.