About the Role
As the Director of Dasher CRM you will manage a team of Marketers responsible for Dasher retention. Your team will manage the Dasher lifecycle using email, SMS, push notifications and in-app messaging. You will inspire a team, own business metrics and work with all parts of the business to create and promote CRM strategies that move metrics and surprise and delight our Dashers.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage daily operations of a team of marketers to meet goals
- Make important strategy and planning decisions including managing Dasher CRM budget
- Partner with other leaders to identify important strategic programs that create operational scale and efficiency
- Create the Dasher CRM strategy and oversee the team creating email, SMS, push and in app messaging
- Oversee the strategy of personalized CRM campaigns across the customer lifecycle including automations and ad hoc communications
- Use data to improve marketing programs and achieve overall company goals
- Ensure the health of the channels through regular reviews of metrics and channel health checks
- Establish a working relationship with partners in our Product, Strategy and Operations, Analytics, and Marketing teams
- Work with analytics to establish and track metrics, with ongoing efforts to analyze data, identify trends, and implement optimizations to improve our programs
We’re excited about you because…
- 10+ years experience in the customer marketing, customer engagement or Operations with 5+ years managing teams
- Career training on a Biz Ops team or tenure at a top strategy consulting firm
- Experience developing profitable retention marketing programs and exceeding performance and revenue targets
- The ability to create data-driven strategies with large datasets
- Passion for customer experience and increasing the value of customers
- Familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs and other CRM tools
- Ability to think and perform tactically and strategically
- Ability to pivot quickly and react to real-time data
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's degree ideal)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.